Sunday, March 05, 2006

Therapy

Hello all....

after yesterdays episode and a visit to my therapist abt my mental state i think i should share with yall what he said...

From the doctors mouth:

"

As your psychologist, I am beginning to get closer to the root of your weight problems. I think you are suffering from ‘Burger-itis’.

Half all fatties suffer from this problem, so don’t be alarmed. It is an illness in which the sufferer hallucinates and views themselves as the one thing they desire most in this world – Burgers.

I have attached the picture of you as a burger (made using sophisticated brain scanning technology). I hope you can view it and refrain from wetting yourself this time…

It stems from an early childhood habit of eating – too much.

We will meet again and discuss further diagnostic techniques.

Dr. Q. Werty

aNUS Registered

"

he then had the paitence to draw up a picture for me... of my problem....

well here it is....

No comments: