Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mc Donalds --> the "Uni" isnt working

This was Mr. Daggy's drive through McDonalds experience:


The Lovely Daggy: Hi, I'd like a cheeseburger happy meal with fanta, 2 quarter pounders with cheese, 12 nuggets an...

Cashier: I'm sorry, you can only get nuggets in 6, 9 or 20.

TLD: OK, well whats 2 sixes?

Cashier: eight bucks

TLD: OK, give me a cheeseburger happy meal with fanta, 2 quarter pounders with cheese and 12 nugg..

Cashier: I'm sorry, you can only get nuggets in 6, 9 or 20.

TLD: (going purple) OK give me 6 nuggets, a cheeseburger happy meal with fanta, 2 quarter pounders with cheese and... you know what? make that 12 nug..

cashier: I'm sorry, we can't do nuggets in 12's.

TLD: what's 2 sixes?

cashier: 8 bucks

TLD: OK, I'll have a cheeseburger happy meal with fanta, 6 nuggets, 2 quarter pounders with cheese..... you DO sell them in twos, right? oh.... and you better give me another 6 nuggets. Can you read that back to me sweety?

cashier: sure, one cheeseburger happy meal with fanta, 2 quarter pounders with cheese and 2 six packs of nuggets, is that right?


TLD: I'm not sure, how many nuggets do I have altogether?

cashier: 12

TLD: lovely.... Frost you very much! have a good night dear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious dude!

SuperJane said...

We shall fight them on the beaches...we shall fight them in the nuggets...and in the deli sandwiches....have no fear - SuperJane has arrived

Beast said...

OH NO!!!! its Super Jane!!!!

Beast Rangers are GO!!!!!!!!!!!

muhuhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

He he he ...
I'm not sure whether the customer 's stupid or McDonalds!!!

Ps:Wherya now???